Many of our clients often have no idea where to begin when it comes to their wedding ceremony music. Of course, the best way to go is classical music, but this is a music category that most people are not familiar with.
Todays modern couple has a ton of options. It is more than acceptable to have contemporary music, ex. Top 40 played for the wedding ceremony. Other options include classical arrangements of well know songs from groups such as the “Piano Guys” or “Vitamin String Quartet”.
No matter what you do however classical music is always in favor and in style. You just can’t go wrong with the Classics!
Here is a short list of the “Classics” of classical music:
- Canon in D – Pachelbel
- Bridal Chorus (Here Comes The Bride) – Wagner
- Trumpet Voluntary – Clarke
- Air on the G String – Bach
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Bach
- Air from Water Music – Handel
- Ode To Joy (Symphony #9) – Beethoven
- Wedding March from Midsummer Nights Dream – Mendelssohn
- Trumpet Tune & Air – Purcell
- Hornpipe from Water Music – Handel
- Spring Allegro from Four Seasons Suite – Vivaldi
- Queen of Sheba – Handel
- Sheep May Safely Graze – Bach