The founder of Music In Motion Entertainment, Mike Fernino has created a special podcast specifically designed to help couples who are planning a wedding!
Mike has years of radio and podcasting experience. He has hosted a educational podcast for the DJ industry for years called the DJ Idea Sharing Podcast Network.
During this down time from the COVID-19 pandemic Mike decided to put time and energy into helping wedding couples. With 35 years of experience he can offer a great deal of quality advice. The program will actually feature many wedding professionals from every nook & cranny of the wedding and special events industry.
“I have plans to interview with florists, caterers, photographers, JPs, wedding planners and more in order to provide a valuable service to the couples out there who don’t know where to turn,” says Mike. “The goal is to help them avoid the pitfalls and mistakes by offering up solid advice. Not just from me but all of my guests! This should prove to be a very valuable program!”
The program is hosted on the podcast site BuzzSprout. This is the Wedding Of Distinction website…
Certainly, there are so many twists and turns in wedding planning. The Wedding of Distinction Podcast will hopefully provide a bridge over the turbulent waters and bring a touch of enjoyment to the process.
- A Disney Honeymoon w/ Johanna Raymond
- The Color Of Weddings w/ Flowers By Danielle
- Finding The Right Photographer w/ John Munno
- Planning Your Wedding Ceremony
- Selecting The Perfect Wedding Venue
- Weddings and Wineries
- Dance Lessons For Your Wedding w/ Paul Herman
- June 2 Wedding Update from State Of Connecticut
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Care w/ Dr. Erik LeMoullec
- Celebrate Life w/ Marcello Pedalino
- Be In Peak Health For Your Wedding w/ Dr. Jill Pedalino
- Talking Event Liability Insurance w/ Dr. Hugo Drax
- The Future of Bridal Shows w/ Cris Raposo
- Never Fear! The Wedding Coordinator is Here! w/ Victoria Warren
- Say YES to the JP w/ Shelly Armatino